Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Meet Design Team member Gladys!

passport.jpg


Hello… My name is Gladys Chia and I am from Sunny Singapore. I have known the scrapbooking industry in year 2008 through my elder sister. Loving all the beautiful things – papers, ribbons, stickers, flowers. I used to hoard them because they are soooo pretty to use them! Ha! I started to create a few pages of layout and find them too large for me to fill up the space of 12 x 12 pages. That’s why I start from card making and there goes my crafting journey. I love to create my own handmade stuff whenever I am free. Its has been a very fun and interesting journey. I am loving each and every part of the process in creating my own art. I love travelling, shopping, reading, watching movies and having fun!! I can’t wait to start this wonderful journey to show you what I can create.


P1020537.jpg

heartshape buttons.jpg

2 comments:

Angela Fehr said...

Hi Gladys! Gorgeous projects! I love how this design team is so international!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

FABULOUS cards! Love the great texture you always have on your cards! Wonderful!