Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Out Of This World Gift Bag

I am so loving the "Take Me To Your Leader" Collection.  It is just fun and flexible.  From cards to layouts to even gift bags, this collection of stamps takes you to another galaxy.

Kate here today.  I am sharing a cute gift bag altered with all of the stamps in the "Take Me To Your Leader."


The plain green gift bag that I started out with needed a bit of sprucing up, so I decided to create a fun border.  To create this border, I cut a white 2.5" x 9.75" strip of white stamping paper.  I lined up each of the stamps from "Take Me To Your Leader" on my Fiskars Stamping Press to make sure the images lined up correctly and were evenly spaced.


I glued the stamped strip onto the green gift bag and added a border of orange ribbon on the top and bottom.  Such a fun gift bag for any boy!

Gel-A-Tins Supplies:
Take Me To Your Leader Collection

Other Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Paper
Ranger Archival Ink
May Arts Ribbon
Helmar Premium Craft Glue & Fabric Glue

No comments: