Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cupcake For You




Hi everyone! So nice to see you again! :-)

I'm back today with a fun card featuring the Gel-à-Tins Sweet Hearts stamp set!

I absolutely love the cupcake in this set and set about creating a mini gift card/tag with that as my focus:



I love how this turned out! So yummy!


I stamped my cupcake onto white cardstock and coloured it with Copic markers before carefully trimming out. I added some subtle glitter to the frosting and some Glossy Accents for all the hearts! 


I kept the tag/card very simple and just added a sentiment in an awesome font before adhering my cupcake in place. Really looks good enough to eat!!


Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Sweet Hearts


Other:

Strictly Sentiments set (WPlus9)
Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Versafine Onyx Black ink (Tsukineko)
Stamper's Select White cardstock (
Papertrey Ink)
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
Glossy Accents
Pinflair Glue Gel


I'm looking forward to seeing you again when I next post! Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: