Monday, June 10, 2013

Gel-a-Tins and Xyron

This week gel-a-tins teamed up with Xyron to bring you some amazing projects and inspirations.
 

 
I am the luckiest girl in the world because I am fortunate to be on the Design Team for both Xyron and gel-a-tins and long before this team up I have always used Xyron when making my gel-a-tins projects.  I'm sharing two cards here on the gel-a-tins blog and two more over on the Xyron Facebook page.
 
 

Products Used
 
gel-a-tins Zebra Background Clear Stamp
gel-a-tins Gelly Gems Roll-up Silver
Xyron Mega Runner
Xyron 5" Creative Station
Momenta Paper
 
 

Products Used
 
gel-a-tins 'Little Buddies' clear Stamps
Xyron Mega Runner
Crafters Companion Lace Border die
docrafts 'New Baby' Papers
 
 

 
 

4 comments:

Aunt Dee said...

The cards are so cute. Love the layers and elephant in the 2nd card. great JOB.

Joan Iurato said...

Very cute and blingy!

barbara macaskill said...

These are adorable! I LOVE the bling! TFS!

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Beautiful cards.