Thursday, May 2, 2013

Shabby tag


Hi dera crafters!
Today I have for you not a card as usual..this time I decided to create a tag :)
I used for it chipboard-tag and decorated it with paper, ribbons and stamps.

First of all I cut the paper for background. Than I chose two pieces of another papers, glued them, end distressed edges with white acrylic paint (with help of sponge). Than I made the stamp swirls  from set Fabrege Eggs.



Now the interest part as usual-central composition. First step: glue paper and ribbons.Than I took chipboard-heart, vintage button and hand made flower.Last step-to cut butterflies and place them on the tag

And finally a made the stamps at the lower and upper corners circles from the set  Raindrops are Falling.And in the circles or near them I placed the pearls.


I hope you liked my tag :)
Have a good day!
Tanya

Product list
  • Gel-a-tins set Raindrops are Falling
  • Gel-a-tins set Fabrege Eggs
  • Paper MME
  • Die cuts Pion design
  • Chipboard tag Scrapmatts
  • Chipboard heart Bumaga Maraka
  • Pearls Papirdesign

No comments: