Saturday, May 25, 2013

Different Is Good





Hi everyone! Aren't you glad it's the weekend?! :-)

Today I'm bring you another fun card featuring the Gel-à-Tins Take Me To Your Leader stamp set!

I love finding quirky ways to use stamps and decided to create a design featuring just one of the robots but in a different way:



Fun huh?!


I started with some steel cardstock and stamped the pattern of robots with a co-ordinating ink. I then overstamped one of them with watermark ink and embossed with red embossing powder.


To finish up the design I added a sticker sentiment that really captured the spirit of this card! Love how it turned out!

Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Take Me To Your Leader

Other:

I Steel Got It ink (Clear And Simple Stamps), Versamark ink (Tsukineko)I Steel Got It cardstock (Clear And Simple Stamps)
Apple Red embossing powder (WOW!)
Life Tiny Text stickers (Cosmo Cricket)


I'm looking forward to seeing you again when I next post! Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Such a great card! Love the play on the sentiment with your design.