Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Love Is Like A Butterfly

Love is in the air! So are butterflies!  Kate here today to share with you a card filled with love and butterflies.  The butterflies in the sweet grass stamp from the Easter Bunnies collection inspired me to play on the butterflies. 


I stamped the image across the bottom of my kraft cardstock in Emerald Green Archival Ink.  I love the little flowers and butterflies just peeking out from this stamped image.


You know a stamp is great when you can build a card around it. That is exactly what I did with this stamp!

Gel-A-Tins Supplies:
Easter Bunnies

Other Supplies:
Core'dinations Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Stamping Cardstock
Ranger Archival Ink
Want 2 Scrap Bling
EK Success Punk
Helmar Glues

Hope you have a day filled with love and butterflies!
~Kate

No comments: