Friday, May 17, 2013

Go Get 'Em Tiger!




Hey everyone! Happy Friday! :-)

I'm sure you won't be surprised to see me feature another card created using the Gel-à-Tins Zebra Background stamp down! I don't have enough superlatives for how much I love this stamp!

It's always fun to change up the look a stamp gives just by varying your colours etc. For example a quick switch up of colour here and you have something that isn't zebra print at all:



Fun right?! This card would be just perfect to give to someone to wish them luck for a big interview, first day at work, and other occasions where someone might need encouragement or good luck wishes!


I stamped a tie image onto orange cardstock, trimmed it out, then stamped the zebra print over it. Love how it now looks like tiger stripes!


I added a fun sentiment using a typewriter alphabet font set. This goes so well with the overall idea, I just love it!


Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Zebra Background

Other:

His Birthday stamp set (Woodware), Typewriter Alphabet stamp set (MFT)
Versafine Onyx Black ink (Tsukineko)
Stamper's Select White cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Orange You Fabulous cardstock (Clear And Simple Stamps)

Pinflair Glue Gel (Olba)


I'll be back again soon to share another project, have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

I LOVE this idea...you really rocked it!! wow!