Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Birthday Layout

Hello Gel-A-Tins Fans!  Kate here on this lovely spring Tuesday.  Today I am sharing with you a layout accented with fun, colorful rays that have been stamped with a sentiment from the "It's Your Day" collection.  


I initially posted this layout to Quick Quotes for their challenge this month, but was so thrilled with the stamped rays of color that I knew I just had to share this with all of you! I love it when I can effectively add in a sentiment stamp as an embellishment on one of my layouts.  


Adding a monochromatic "It's Your Day" stamped on my rays of color was the perfect touch. It added interest to the colorful strips of paper. 

Gel-A-Tins Supplies:
"Its Your Day" Collection

Other Supplies:
Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking Ink
Quick Quotes "Just Because..." Collection
Quick Quotes Chipboard
CandiDots
American Crafts
October Afternoon
Helmar Premium Craft Glue
Helmar ZapDots

Do you use sentiment stamps on your layouts?  We would love to see them if you do!  



No comments: