Friday, August 24, 2012

Snowflakes and Polka Dots

 If you'd like to take part in our blog hop, just head to this post to get started and find all the rules. Thank you for playing along!

Hello, Gel-a-tins fans! Thank you for stopping by today! So how many of you are ready for some cooler weather! I am dreaming of snow! I would love to wake up tomorrow morning to a blanket of the white stuff. But since we know that isn't going to happen, how about a card?

I love the snowflake gelly jr stamp! There are endless possibilities with this stamp!

I decided to fussy-cut the snowflake for this wintery card:

Image

I embossed the polka dots on the front of the card. To highlight the dots to look like snow, I rubbed a white ink pad across the front. I attached a simple sentiment to the card. The final touch was adding the snowflakes (with silver brads in the center) to the card.

Image

Once again, thanks for stopping by Gel-a-tins today! Please join us on our Facebook page and/or follow our blog!

Have a great day!
Jessi

No comments: