Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Just Say NO to 30!

Hello, everyone! Today I am showcasing the new 'No Sign' gelly jr's. When I received this stamp, I really wanted to fussy-cut the sign. But I was not very successful. (So, please share any projects that you create with this sign cut out!)

I created a card that can be taken a few ways. It can go to someone who is turning 30, but doesn't want to accept it. Or it can be given to someone who is over the age, but not admitting their true age.

Image

Since I was not able to cut out the design, I ended stamping over the number stickers.

Image

The 'happy birthday' sentiment is stamped around the 'No Sign'. I thought about leaving the white space alone, but decided to add a die-cut banner.


Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments: