Friday, August 31, 2012

More Doodle Flower Love!

Hey there! It's Anita and boy am I ever glad it's Friday! I am so looking forward to this long weekend, sad that it's the last long weekend of summer though! Today I have a pretty card using a Gelly Jr Stamp Doodle Flower! It's hard for me not to grab this stamp each time I play with my Gel a Tins stamps as it's my favorite!

Image

I stamped the background by stamping the doodle flower over and over again, and over stamped the petals a bit. I than heat embossed the doodle flower onto matching cardstock and fussy cut it out, and used a shaped and embossed brown piece of cardstock. I used the I miss you sentiment because I plan on tucking this card into my hubby's bag. This weekend he is going on a guys trip to see his favorite football team play our main rival! :>

Hope you have some great plans for this long weekend! :>

Supplies used:

Doodle Flower Gelly Jr Stamp by Gel a Tins
Ink by Memento
Mat Stack 4 die by Papertrey Ink
Sentiment by Hero Arts
Cardstock by bazill
white embossing by Hero arts

1 comment:

Jessica Pascarella said...

Very cute! Love the flowers!