Thursday, August 8, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

Woohoo!  Look out because today I am going to share my jam with ya!  :)

I get teased for it and I don't even care.  This song puts a smile on my face every time I hear it.  It makes me dance in my seat in the car, it makes me shake it while I clean the house and it makes me grab that pretend invisible microphone because you know I have to sing along.  My jam is...

 


I didn't see a good copy of the actual video posted or I would have shared it.  There are some pretty sweet dance moves in that one. 

As far as the throwback portion of this...wow.  I was in junior high when this came out and I loved it right away.  I always have.  How could I not love a song that's so happy and fun to dance to?

So, what's your favorite?  Over the next two weeks some of the other gelly peeps are going to post on Throwback Thursday so you might just get to hear about their favorite songs or learn a little something about them too.  Be sure to check back!

No comments: