Monday, August 12, 2013

Bee Thanks


Another lovely thank you card.
This time, I chose to use silhouette images and a sentiment 


Wild Things stamp set has love flowers and insects.  
A few simple pearl halves dot the panel for interest and tie in some of that lovely
apricot color in a deeper shade.

The sentiment comes from Admission is Free.


To create the colored background, I used post it notes to mask the top and bottom edge
of the area I wanted to color.  First I scraped an apricot ink pad
across the middle portion.
Then, I scraped the pink and celery ink to either side.

I stamped and embossed the silhouettes in black.

Propped up the panel using Pop Up Glue Dots ©.
Then added a few pearls for interest.

Thanks for buzzing by today.
Feel free to flutter by my blog: Sunnyside Up


1 comment:

Sudha said...

Wow..this is pretty sweet. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in