Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Traffic Signs Arrow Tag


Hi everyone! It's so good to see you today!  :-)

I'm back today to show you a tag created using the Traffic Signs stamp set. Arrows are all the rage at the moment so I wanted to incorporate this trend to create a funky gift tag:


Fun right? Gotta love all that bright neon!


This came together pretty easily - I just stamped the same arrow repeatedly across my tag using various neon inks.


I added the sentiment in black in to take some of the heat out of that neon, but thanks to the alphabet not being solid it still allows all that glorious colour to play a major part!



Supplies used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Traffic Signs stamp set

Other:
Headline Alphabet stamp set (Papertrey Ink)
Stamper's Select White cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
Neon inks (Hero Arts), Versafine Onyx Black ink (Tsukineko)
Tag Sale #7 die (Papertrey Ink)
Black ribbon

I'll be back again soon to share another project, have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!!!

Taheerah xoxo

No comments: