Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Gelly Gem Altered Pegs

Hi everyone! How are you doing today? :-)

I've got another awesome Gelly Gem project today! Since I got these babies I seem to want to stick them on everything, lol! So today, I'm bringing you some mini altered pegs:


Cute huh? And so so glitzy and elegant thanks to all that bling!


I used some strong adhesive tape to adhere a strip of gems to one side of each peg, and some glue gel to secure a single gem on the reverse. To keep the tape from being sticky where there were no gems I sprinkled on some crystal glitter.


These little pegs also had a hole on one side so I added some silver cord and that was them all snazzed up and ready to go!


Here I've shown them holding tags, and dressing up a vintage milk bottle. But they could also be hung up and sporting family photos, special keepsakes... anything really! And thanks to the gorgeous Gelly Gems bling they also look super-sophisticated and perfect to grace any location!


Supplies used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Silver Gelly Gems

Other:
Crystal Fine Glitter (Martha Stewart)
Sterling Silver Cord (Clear And Simple Stamps)
Scor-Tape
Spray adhesive (Crafter's Companion)
Pinflair Glue Gel

I'll be back again soon to share another project, have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!!!

Taheerah xoxo

1 comment:

Katie said...

What a fantastic idea! Love these Tareerah!