Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Heart with wings

Hi dear stampers!
Today I want to show you my new spring card.. about loove)))

For card I used few pieces of paper, die-cut heart from glittered paper and stamped wings, pearls, flower and vintage button covered with crackle paint  and bow with key.

Firstly I prepared the buton for my card. Covered it with black paint, than with white cracle paint. Than I took 2 pieces of papers and made backgriund.

Wext step is creating the central composition with another papers, washi tape, die-cutted heart and stamped wings.  Than we stick the button in the center of the heart. 

Make stamps with little heart and borders in different parts of card and then decoratethis stamps with pearls and flower for finishing all composition of the card.



FOR CARD I USED:
gel-a-tins stamps set Hearts a Flutter
gel-a-tins stamps set Happiness
SEI paper
Paper Crate paper 
Glittered paper Studio75
Pearls Paperdesign
Sizzix die 
Distress crackle paint

I hope you liked my card)
Have a good day
Tanya

www,diaryofcards.blogspot.com


1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

your details are amazing!