Monday, March 4, 2013

Thank You

 

My obsession with the gel-a-tins Doodle Flower Stamp continues!!.  It is so versatile and can easily be used in so many different style of card.  Today I made a bright and funky Thank You card.

 

Products Used

gel-a-tins 'Doodle Flower' Jelly Jr Stamp
StazOn Black Ink Pad
Xyron Mega Runner
Xyron 150 X
Echo park 'A walk in the Park' 12 x12 Collection
Plastic Drinking Straw
Scraps of Ribbon
Foam Pads
5"x7" Card Blank
 
I cut the base paper to size and adhered to the base card using the Xyron Mega Runner.
 
 
 
I stamped the 'Doodle Flower' using the StazOn Ink onto contrasting papers, I cut them out.  I glued the two shortened straws to the base of the card and used foam pads to hold the flowers in place.

 
The 'Thank You' topper was cut from a larger sheet from the collection, this is held in place over the straws using the foam pads.


The ribbon was run through the Xyron 150 X and wrapped around the green card. The green card is then attached to the bottom of the card using foam pads, this gives it lift over the straws.



1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

OOoh! I love the straw idea!