Friday, March 2, 2012

Wild Thing!

Hey there!  Today I have another card that I made using the Big and Wild Things stamp set.  I really like this for a soft look on cards and even though this one has some bright colors too, I love how it turned out with that garden of stamps on the front.





I love these little card blanks with the cut outs on the front, but if you don't have any you can easily make your own with a punch or a die.  I used my Xyron 510 to attach the paper to the front of the card then cut out the shape with a craft knife.  I used my edge distresser on the shape edges and the outside edge after I had done the stamping with both colors of ink.  The sticker in the center was attached to some foam adhesive before I put in on the card.

I hope you all have a great, crafty weekend!

Supplies used:
Stamps: gel-a-tins Big and Wild Things
PP: Chatterbox and My Mind's Eye
Adhesive: Xyron
Punch: Martha Stewart
Ink: Stampin Up

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Beautiful card!

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

AGH!!!! This is wonderful! LOve the window in the front and how you have layered the sentiment! Fabulous choice of colors and everything!