Monday, March 19, 2012

A barkingly cute card!

Hi all...
Today I am very excited to share my cute card that I created with combination of Cosmo Pups and 3-D alpha stamp sets. First, I distressed the base cardstock using sand paper and stamp the word "woof" with dye ink. Then I started layering the patterned papers and japanese washi tapes.


I stamped the bone image on top of cardstock sticker before I adhere it to the gingham ribbon. Then, I added light blue vintage button and flower. To finish the project, I add lace on the bottom of the card and distress the entire card with acrylic paint.

Other materials:
- October Afternoon patterned paper
- American Craft cardstock
- Japanese washi tapes
- My Mind's Eye button
- American Crafts ribbon
- Lace
- Crate paper cardstock sticker

No comments: