Friday, March 23, 2012

Flutterby bright!

Hello and happy Friday!  It's Jessica again today and I have a very bright card to share with you today.  It's a little busy, but it's very cheery too and I think that it would be a great surprise to get from a friend.


Well, this is it!  I used the Butterflies are Free set to make this.  I stamped them onto patterned paper with Versamark ink and then embossed with the gel-a-tins White On and Cherry embossing powders.  The detail that you get with the stamps is so amazing and I love the way the color came out on the embossing. 



This was really a pretty quick card to put together, and because of the Cherry embossing powder, it even smells good! :)

I hope you've had a great week!  Don't forget that we have our DT call going on right now.  I would love to see all of our wonderful fans apply!  Check out the call here.

No comments: