Thursday, March 1, 2012

Elephant Family Love

I have such a fun card to show you today!

I am using the set called ELEPHANT GARDEN.

Image

I am using a rainbow stamp pad that I recently acquired.

Image

I took each stamped image and embossed them with clear embossing powder.

Image

The result is this beautiful raised bright pattern.

Image

 I used this as my background paper and stamped the elephants from the set in the same manner.

Image

Since this set is called Elephant Garden, I decided to create a scene the Elephants in a garden.

Image

I love all the color and dimension on this card.
Image

It is such a cheerful presentation.
Image

What do you think? I love this set! I have so much fun creating with these fun elephants and whimsical patterns.

Image

Thanks for stopping by today.

This has been Jeannie with The Polka Cabana with today's post.

1 comment:

Donna B. said...

Super cute and fun! Love all the colors!!