Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Super Star Tag

Hi everyone! It's great to be with you today! Today I'm sharing a funky tag I made using the Gel-à-Tins Super Star set!

I love stars, especially funky ones like these! I decided they should steal the show and star in plenty of bright colours:

Image

Pretty fun huh?! Let me tell you what I did!

Image

I started by die cutting a tag from cream cardstock. I then stamped the stars in a variety of colours in a random fashion. Sometimes chaos is better than order!

Image

I then stamped the letters to allude to the 'Super Star' statement of this tag, allowing careful positioning so that the next 'character' was that yellow star itself!

Image

Some ribbon and twine were all that was then needed to finish off this tag!

Image



Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Super Star

Other:
Military Stars stamp set (Papertrey Ink)
On Broadway Alphabet stamp set (A:Muse)
Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Hibiscus Burst, Harvest Gold, Limeade Ice, Hawaiian Shores inks (Papertrey Ink), Versafine Onyx Black ink (Tsukineko)
Vintage Cream cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
Tag Sale #3 Die (Papertrey Ink)
True Black Swiss Dot Satin Ribbon (Papertrey Ink)
Twine (May Arts)


I'll be back soon to share another project, have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!!!