Monday, December 10, 2012

Peace on Earth

Wow Christmas has come around really fast this year and this is the week for mailing your cards to your nearest and dearest. Why not bring a little sparkle to their festivities by using the amazing new gel-a-tins gelly gem roll-ups. I love the blue and the shimmer is so glam.

Image

Produts Used

gel-a-tins gelly gem roll-ups (Blue)
Xyron 5" Creative Station
Xyron Mega Runner
Mini Gems
Blue Ribbon
'Peace' Sentiment
mini gems
Trimcraft Up Up & Away Stack

For my Card I cut the gelly gem on my guillotine into a triangle to make my super sparkly Christmas tree. I used the Xyron 5" Creative Station to apply adhesive for a perfect finish. I added a few gems to the tree to give the effect of Christmas lights

Image

The star on the top of my tree was stamped and embossed using the gel-a-tins Starts Clear Stamps

Image

The bottom of the tree is finished with the blue ribbon held in place using the Xyron Mega Runner

Image

Finish the card by cuttin a strip of the gelly gems and run through the Xyron 5" creative Station and then remove the centre with a craft knife and use the remainder as a frame around the sentiment.

Image

To buy the amazing gel-a-tins gelly gem roll-ups visit our web page at http://gelatinstamps.com/index.php

No comments: