Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Super Star!

Hi everyone! It's New Year's Eve and I've one more Gel-à-Tins project to share with you to see out 2012 and ring in the New Year!

I got a little festive and let that drive my design. I wanted to celebrate and what better way to do that than a card created with the Super Star set!

I know you'll be gearing up for your celebrations about now so I won't delay in presenting today's card:

Image

Pretty neat huh?! If only you could see how much this sparkles in real life!

Image

I started by stamping the stars onto white cardstock using Versamark ink. I placed them all on one block to make stamping the whole thing a breeze! I only needed to add a few smaller stars separately near the edges!

Image

I then heat embossed the stars using some semi matt embossing powder. I wanted the stars to be there but not too in your face!

Image

After that I spritzed the whole card with some shimmer/shine spray to really make it sparkle!

Image

To finish off, I die cut some numbers and coated them with some sparkly glitter, before adhering to the base with dimensional glue gel. And that's all there was to it!



Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Super Star

Other:
Versamark ink (Tsukineko)
Stamper's Select White cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
Spray Adhesive
Antique Silver Glitter (Martha Stewart)
Clear Semi Dull embossing powder (WOW!)
Calico Shine Spray (Studio Calico)


I want to take this opportunity to thank Gel-à-Tins for the crafting opportunities they have given me in 2012. I can't wait to be back in 2013 to share more projects with you all! Happy New Year everyone!!!

No comments: