Monday, July 30, 2012

You are 3!

Hi, everyone! I hope you had a good weekend.

I would like to share a card made with the candy cane stamp from the gelly jr's collection. As you can see, I used the candy cane design in a new way. I used just part of it to create the candles on this birthday cupcake.

Image

To create the candles, stamp the candy cane onto cardstock in 3 colors. Here I used purple, blue, and green. Cut out the straight part of the cane, trimming off the curved hook. Add them to a freehand-cut cupcake, a small tag with a sentiment, and you are done.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy all the projects the Gel-a-tinas have in store for you this week!
-Kim

Supplies:
gelly jr's Candy Cane
Carstock by Prism
Patterned Paper by Die Cuts With A View
Letters and Number by American Crafts
Foam Adhesive Squares
Black Pen
Brad and Chipboard Tag Source Unknown