Monday, April 15, 2013

Zebra Print Hi There



Hi everyone! It's so good to see you! :-)

Today I'm bring you an awesome card featuring the Gel-à-Tins Zebra Background stamp!

I ♥ all things animal print, so I couldn't wait to put this stamp to use creating this funky modern CAS card:




Fun huh?!



I stamped the background first using brown ink, leaving just enough space on the edge to add a custom sentiment. I love how this card is suitable for either a guy or a girl - and could easily be back masculine or feminine just by changing up the colours!


Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Zebra Background

Other:
Headline Alphabet stamp set, Mini Blooms stamp set (Papertrey Ink)

Brown Leather Satchel ink (Clear And Simple Stamps)
Vintage Cream cardstock (Papertrey Ink)



I'll be back again soon to share another project, have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: