Saturday, April 20, 2013

Spring Bird


 Spring has sprung here in Maine.  That means lots of green and lots of birds.  
It is such a wonderful time of the year for renewal and color.  

Kate here! Today I am sharing a spring card.  
My card shows off a pretty bird created with Gel-A-Tins 


I created the bird by stamping the large paisley stamp twice onto Celebration Glitter Swirl Cardstock  by The Robin's Nest. Then I cut out the image and mounted it onto Green Glitter Cardstock, also by The Robin's Nest. The images were then overlapped so the bottom image creates a bird wing.

  
I stamped a small solid paisley, cut it out and mounted it on the
 Green Glitter Cardstock creating a fuller bird. 


I hope you have enjoyed the insight into how I created my spring bird
using the paisley stamps from Gel-A-Tins! 

Gel-A-Tins Supplies:

The Robin's Nest Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Bazzill Cardstock
Core'dinations Glitter Cardstock
Ranger Archival Ink
Helmar Premium Craft Glue
Helmar ZapDots

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

such a clever take on this set!!