Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You Are Out Of This World




Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday! :-)

Today I'm bring you a fun mini card featuring the Gel-à-Tins Shifting Gears and Take Me To Your Leader stamps!

I really wanted to create a cute boy-themed card with these sets, and the space theme from Take Me To Your Leader led me to this:



Fun huh?!


I started with some silver cardstock and embossed the robots/aliens and the 'planet' and sentiment using clear embossing powder. I really wanted these guys to live on a gear planet, isn't it cute?!


To finish up the design and take it into subspace I sprayed and splattered the card with mists then wiped off the excess from the embossed images. I love this quick and easy emboss resist technique, and the results really look like a space scene!

Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Shifting Gears, Take Me To Your Leader

Other:

Versamark ink (Tsukineko)
Sterling Silver cardstock (Clear And Simple Stamps)

Black Velvet, Tropicana Teal Mists (Heidi Swapp)
Clear Semi Dull embossing powder (WOW!)


I'm looking forward to seeing you again when I next post! Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: