Monday, November 26, 2012

Getting to know Ashley!

Welcome back, gelly fans!  This week we are going to start introducing you to your new gel-a-tins DT members and we'll be re-introducing you to the girls that are going to be a part of our team again this term.  I hope you enjoy getting to know these amazing girls and that you are ready to see some of their work!  Have a great week!

Today, we're getting to know one of our new DT members, Ashley!



I'm in my late twenties, I live in Indiana and I've been a registered nurse for 5 1/2 years. I work at a prison, which is something I never thought I would say. It's an interesting job for sure. My boyfriend & I adopted a black Lab, Bentley, who is almost three years old now. He is still a big puppy & keeps us on our toes. I started scrapbooking when I was 16 & have been blessed to have been published online & in print over the years. I'm grateful for the opportunity to work with these girls & I can't wait to share some projects using these stamps!

Here are a few of my favorite projects lately:

 


 



 

No comments: