Saturday, September 10, 2011

September Guest DT -- Becki Donovan-Hosmer

Happy Saturday!  I hope you're enjoying your weekend.  We've got some adorable projects from this month's guest DT member, Becki, but let's get to know her a little better first...


"Hi! My name is Becki and I live in Lafayette, Louisiana. Lafayette is in the heart of Cajun Country, and although I am not originally from here, it is definitely home now. I have only been scrapbooking about a year and a half, but I am what you would call a scrapbook junkie! God blessed me with my wonderful husband, Russ, who encourages my creative endeavors. I scrapbook to preserve moments that might otherwise be forgotten in time. My handsome husband and four spoiled rotten dogs are often the focus of my creations. Perhaps one day Russ and I will be blessed with a little one, but until then I am graced with friends who have beautiful children that just have to be scrapped!"

Now let's check out those projects!  Becky worked with our Happy Thanksgiving set and she has some great work to share!






Thank you so much for all your hard work, Becki! 

I hope you're inspired and can find some time to craft this weekend!  Have a great day!



2 comments:

Cassie said...

Fantastic projects, Becki! Congrats on the Guest DT :D

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Great work, love those stamps! Thanks for sharing!