Monday, September 19, 2011

Good Morning!

Happy Monday to all you gelly girls out there!  I'm back after a busy weekend and can't wait to share today's projects with you all!  First project today is by Gladys...

"I did a ticket for party invitation and love the little wordings at the side. I also made a hat attached to the ticket."

partyticket1.jpg

Supplies:
Paper: White stamper from pti
Ink: Jenni bowlin chicken feed, veresamagic red magic, versafine onxy black
Stamp: Admission free from gelatin, banner builder from pti
Other: banner builder die from pti, pom pom

Isn't that adorable?  I love all the color on that project!  Our second project today is another one of mine, and there is no shortage of color on this one either!

A friend gave me a bunch of stamp pads and I had so much fun using some of my favorite cheery colors to make this card.  I love the Put a Cap on It set and I  go through a lot of thank you notes so I thought I'd make one of those with it.  I punched my caps out with a circle punch to keep them all the same size and shape (and to save me a lot of fussy cutting time). 




Supplies:
Patterned paper by Scenic Route
Cardstock by Bazzill
Studs by Imaginisce
Inks by Stampin' Up
Punch by Fiskars
Caps by The Paper Studio
 
While we go over the DT applications, why not take a little time and do our monthly challenge?  Check it out here for all the info.  We want to see one of our great fans win that set this month!

1 comment:

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Adorable card! All the circles makes such a cool design.

And I love the idea for the invitation, very cool!