Monday, February 25, 2013

All-Silver Congrats

Hey everyone! How are you all today on this fine day?

I'm popping in to show you a card I created for Gel-à-Tins. None of our stamps on this today but I am using our *awesome* Gelly Gem roll-ups! These are a sheet of bling all woven together - such a great idea! You can cut off and use individual gems, or you can use a strip, like I've done today:

Image

Colour me sparkled!! I think this all-silver card would be perfect for a Silver Anniversary!

Image

I started with a silver card base and stamped the sentiment from using Versamark ink. I then heat embossed with silver embossing powder.

Image

All that I needed to do then was to adhere my strip of gems! I did this with a little glue gel on the backs of some of the rows. No need to glue the whole thing down, just the edges will do!





Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Silver Gelly Gem Roll-Ups

Other:
Think big Favourites #5 stamp set (Papertrey Ink)
Versamark ink (Tsukineko)
Sterling Silver cardstock (Clear and Simple Stamps)
Sterling Silver Super Fine embossing powder (WOW!)
Pinflair Glue Gel



Thanks so much for stopping by - I hope you have a wonderful day!!

No comments: