Friday, August 26, 2011

Stay tuned...

We have a BIG announcement on the blog on Sunday, so be sure to check back in for that!

Now that I've mentioned that, let's get to the projects!  We have some great stuff from Ellen and Sharm to share with you today.  Take it away, Ellen!

"So I was making this layout and made a mistake along the bottom where the two pieces of paper meet. At first I was worried and set the layout aside and then I thought, "wait!...this faux stitching stamp is perfect!". So I used a scrap piece of paper, stamped it, cut it out and then made it into a banner shaped and layered it over the mistake.

I used the color scheme from Scrapbook & Cards Today's Colour Suite Challenge."


Patterned Papers: LYB
Chipboard: Maya Road
Mist: Shimmerz
Cardstock: Core'dinationsInk: Stampin' UP!
stamps: gel-a-tins

And now for another sweet card from Sharm!



Materials Used:
Cardstock: Ivory Cardstock
Stamp Set: gel-a-tins Birds of a Feather
Patterned Paper: Melissa Frances
Flowers : Prima
Ink : Staz On and Ranger Distress Inks


No comments: